age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Maybe "I" Had A Hand In It.....

Saturday, March 14
Sorry I have been sluffing on my writing here but I discovered Facebook and have been preoccupied with that.. and other shit I have going. Again.. another post for another time.

Do you remember back in January when I posted a writing on the Rapid City Rush and not representing 3/4 of their own player with a Canadian flag? If you don't, check it out. I believe the date was January 21st. Anyways, I went to the game last night, They played against Tulsa and beat them with 46 seconds left. Good game. Halfway thru the 2nd period, I was glancing toward the Jumbotrom in the on end of the arena....low and behold, to the right of the screen tacked to the wall was a giant Maple Leaf adorned flag.

Ego says that I think I had a hand in that significant process but reality knows that they had it in the works but were too lazy to implement.