age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

What The Fack??????????

Tuesday, September 23
Okay, I usually don't talk about the business I do when I go into a restroom. they are not a favorite place to be for anybody. that's why the are aesthetically white in color and do'n't have dilly dally stuff in them such as a expresso counter in them. Do what you have to do and go.

I usually have to go (take a leak) when I go to big retailers. Never fails everytime I enter one this invisible gravitational force takes hold of my bladder and shakes it to the point that I have to go. Most guys look down when they pee, what else is there to look at?

I'm not grossed out at a lot of stuff. Working in the Medical field you see some of man's (and women's) worse stuff. And... it's coming out of them. So, nothing bothers me. I know people who used to clean motel room and freak at the sight of a wirery black pubic hair in the bottom of a shower. Lately while peeing I have noticed a large amount of shedded pubes lining the edge of urinals and around toilet seats. Maybe it's like a winter fur to people. As the season's change we molt off the summer pubes and grow thicker more durable warmer pubes for winter. Well whatever it is it's nasty. Ewww.