age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Living Alone Day 16....

Saturday, August 16
It's been 2 weeks 2 days since the brother left. I am glad that he did agree to move out. My apartment stays cleaner, no smoking occurs and the spilled beer smell is gone. I still have to clean the carpets in his old room. My master plan was to have that room available for my daughter when ever she can't make it back home. My brother left a couple of things that still occupy that bedroom. He didn't take the futon that he used as a bed and a kitchen table with the legs cut short for a makeshift TV stand of sorts. I still have the monstrous weight machine in my living room and hope to have that gone soon.

Living by myself allows me to prepare my meals instead of purchasing them from mainstays such as Taco Johns or Wendy's. I don't mind cooking for myself. It got expensive eating junk food.

My last electric bill was cents short of 80 bucks. 80 bucks for an apartment with an estimated square footage of about 8 and a half feet and he was able to use 80 dollars worth the electricity in a month. I'm interested to see what I, alone, average. It won't be 80 fucking bucks.

It's easy keeping it clean. Paper plates are a plus but that adds to garbage. A price I can pay for only myself.

I still have no "cable". But am thinking that I won't get it. I realize that you don't need to watch TV to keep busy, that's what the goddamn dishes are for.

None the less... It's pretty sad when "I" think that talking about myself and how I live is interesting and writing about it so you fine folks can actually see how pathetic I really am.