age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Hey..... What Are You Doing???

Thursday, August 21
I'm ready for the cooler weather to arrive. Not because of the heat experienced today and is expected to stay for a couple of days but... so these flipping amateur motorcyclist can go back to driving their Prius' and drinking the fucking Starbucks.

I have no problem with the motorcyclists who can handle and have the experience to drive amongst the traffic on the road. It's these geriatric men and women who think that since they wear a doo rag and any Harley accessory bought at Harley Davidson with the stupid orange and black, they have the right to ride around. I also haven't a problem with women on motorcycles as long as the have the experience needed to safely operate a motorcycle.

A couple of years back while working the ambulance, we got a call for a motorcycle crash north of the town I worked in. On scene, there was two women in their early 50's on these huge motorcycles. One of the women couldn't negotiate a curve and laid the bike over. She had a huge gash to the side of her head and roadrash. After the assessment I asked if she was wearing a helmet to which she got defensive with me. She stated that, "She doesn't have to have a helmet because she rides free..." I didn't really understand what she was trying to convey. I asked her if she was from out of state and she said "No, I'm from Rapid." I went into my lecture that if she would wear a helmet that it reduced head injuries significantly. She replied the " Helmets are for people who can't ride a motorcycle" To which I replied, "Then where is yours Dummy?" She didn't like me after that.

So... new bikers.... put them away and drive your fucking cars!!!!!!!!!!