age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

A Tuesday That Feels LIke A Monday....

Tuesday, July 15
If you know me personally you know I'm usually a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. For the most part that's true. But some days I'm a downer piece of shit. That's why I'm going to go to therapy. After all these years and just recently I realized that there is something just not right when I'm alone.

I have had interaction with someone most of my life. Never having to hard of time trying to find something to do with someone. Since my departure from the mother of my daughter. I'm finding it hard to be alone. Marnie knew that I liked being alone from time to time to which I do. On a periodical timetable.

I know I'm a biggy boy and your time is what you make of it. But the problem is motivation. Someone mentioned to me that that is a telltale sign of depression. To which I said "Naw... It's boredom." Well... that's my way of disagreeing with somebody. But that's also my way of not choosing to listen too. It takes the better part of a week for the advice to seep through the thick massive skull I have and reach the central processing unit in my pea sized brain. In which my slow processor and dim light think.. "You know...? They might be right..right..rightttttt..." (My feeble attempt at a reverberating echo)

I recently read a comment (actually the only comment) to a recent post by a friend and fellow blogger from Canada who wrote me to move on from my past relationship and live my life. Advice again that took the better of three days to finally sink in. Thanks Jen... You rule.

As for the getting off my ass and doing it thing, that's much harder than said. I know I'm depressed...now and it's not boredom. There comes a certain time when you just know. So in August I hope to get the help I need to return to the same person with the immature dick and fart jokes that everybody knows me for.