age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

More Complaining....

Monday, July 14
All who comes here is probably getting sick of hearing about my constant battles with my ex-wife. But then again... people do blog about worse right???

It must be a state of mind when you get married especially in a church. The priest-pastor-deacon- whatever cause a certain mechanism in your brain to torment you for a long time. I'm thinking thank god I didn't get married in a Catholic Church. Excommunication and the holy nine yards when you divorce.

Anyways... I can't see how people get over the fact that the person that you called "wife" is so easy to let go of. Sure we have been divorced for a little over a year and a half but tried to remain close for Kahlyn's sake. But stated in the previous post. That changed the week after Kahlyn graduated high school. I think I'm mostly bitter and angry over that. The split second change from being the one that would get a familiar text or call to chat to nothing. You feel thrown out like the garbage. So, I've resorted to juvenile name calling (Which I know I'm bigger than and more mature. But can't help doing it, like I'm on moron auto insulter or something)

I have a friend I work with who is planning the same sort of divorce Marnie and I did. To while is becoming a failed experiment. I 'm getting the female view of what happened to Marnie and I from her and can't help but give advice that most certainly is given to Marnie in the same mannerisms. After I give them I ponder... Shit... I bet someone gave Marnie the same fucking advice to which I'm living in hell right now!!! Dumb fucking men... Idiots all of them!!! The tail-chasing canine!!

None the less, divorce is a horrible thing that should be placed in the same category as EF5 Tornadoes, Roadkill, A seaping itchy rash and Haggis. Well... I can't say our divorce was horrible. It wasn't. That was the smoothest process that came from our tenure together. It was the second guessing about whether I truly wanted to do it. Then the mind numbing realization that it was actually over. I think it's a ploy by men who thank god their divorce is final. Mainly because any man I know doesn't stand for failure. Failure isn't an option is a moniker you see on manly shit. Well, Boys???? Divorce = Failure!!

To tell you the truth, I loved being married. I just didn't know the rules about being married. I guess that's why 8 out of 10 marriages today end in failure. I know now what I needed to do to stay married but couldn't get my big head outta my ass to think straight about those rules. Anyways.... peace..............

Labels: