age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

I Can Read....

Saturday, July 12
That's right folks.... Eric can read. Not very good but I'm reading.

All kidding aside, I have read three very good books lately. The first is a book by Greg Mortenson called "Three Cups Of Tea". Very Inspiring.

The next one is by the coolest man on earth... Ron Jeremy. You know who he is right... It's called "The Hardest (Working) Man In Showbiz" Insightful.

The one I'm just about finished with now is by Neil Peart. He's the drummer for the Canadian band Rush. It's called "Roadshow. Landscape and Drums.. A Concert Tour by Motorcycle. I love Neil's writings. I have read two other books by him. "Ghost Rider, Tales from the Healing Road" and "Traveling Music" I recommend all of them. Grab one.

More later...