age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Conundrum....

Wednesday, July 16
Okay.. At the end of last month my brother informs me that I owe him money for the computer I'm typing on right now when in fact he had given it to me. I was upset to say the least. I agreed to return it to him and told him he needed to vacate my apartment by the end of the month which was the same day. I sublet a room to curb the cost of rent which with a little sacrifice to extra curricular activities will be able to kinda afford now. He apologized saying he remembers giving it to me and he would move out at the end of July.

In the mean time he starts seeing this girl 10 years younger than him and she has yet to stay where she was staying for about two weeks. Basically she is living at my apartment with my brother. He recently cut the internet service he agreed to pay for while I was too cover the cost of electricity. After he went on an electronic spending spree consisting of a 46 inch LCD Sony Bravia television, a home designed computer and a massive stereo system with a huge woofer... my electric bill has gone from $23.00 in March to $55.00 this past month.

The girlfriend situation has now turned into an engagement. She has a 10 month old also. They stay up to the early morning listening to music. I work most days at 7a.m. I'm not sure if he intends to move out. I have a potential roommate willing to begin paying in a week. Conundrum