age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Dude... Are You Okay????

Monday, March 17
Compassion. Most people have it. Some don't. I hope that people see me as being compassionate. Sure... I'll be the first one to laugh at the stupid people antics on the "Home Video" show. It makes me appreciate the fact that I hang with a lot of people who aren't videotaping me. $10,000 or not, I hate being embarrassed. Nobody likes it.

Today is St. Patrick's Day. I couldn't tell you what the hell St. Patrick did to have a whole day in his honor but none the less the thousand upon thousands of people getting shitfaced tonight could give two shits either. It's basically a non government observed holiday, in which, gives you the god given right to tear it up on a Monday. I chose not to for the simple fact that I have to work in the morning. Yes... Job before good time.

Anyways... The first paragraphs in which I was spewing the diatribe about compassion??? Okay... While driving home tonight I was stuck in 5 o'clock traffic. It ws nice outside so I had the window down. While stopped at the 9th Street and Main light in front of Murphy's Bar. I happened to look towards the outside area in front only to notice this drunk guy trying to scale the 3.5 foot fence. Unfortunately, for him, and fortunate for me, the drunk guy falls head first [no hands out] onto the concrete sidewalk with a resounding "Uuuhhhgggg". Me being the compassionate guy I am and the traffic just happened to start moving.... I yell my best "Nelson" impression from the Simpsons...

"Ah Ha".