age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Call It What You Want.....

Thursday, March 20
My 2nd day off this week. I have to work this weekend. That's the beauty of the 4 - 10's format.

I have a slight cold of some sorts that is dragging me down. I have no energy or ambition to do anything but sit on the couch. When payday come I usually am up to anything. Not this week. I hope I can snap out of it soon. I really hate feeling like this.

I did a little grocery shopping today. Yippee.... Got my work clothes and bedding laundry done. Another yippee... Enthralled aren't you?

A few weeks ago I drove my little brother to Sioux Falls for a mediation in a auto accident litigation. We stayed at a crappy Motel 6 there, overnight, that the lawyer's firm reserved, then returned back the next evening. He met with a Jr. Lawyer working his case at The Sheraton. Low and behold, After signing the final paperwork yesterday, Brett noticed on the attorney's itemized charges sheet that he paid a sum of $230.00 for a hotel room for that Jr. attorney at, of all places... The Sheraton. The lawyers book him a motel room a hooker, most likely, wouldn't have used. I'm hoping he confronts the lawyers over it.

Any who, I hope to have my new notebook computer this weekend or Monday.