age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Thin = Happy????

Friday, January 18
Now before you shit yerself with anger at 'ol Eric here. This is an observation I've noticed lately and confirmed with interaction.

Why are severely obese people so angry? Who are they angry at? Themselves? People who are thin and healthy? Whatever the reason I would like the 411 on this subject.

I chalk it up to the stare factor. There is more of them to look at, so people look. This would piss me off. I'm not thin by all means but then again I'm not so fat that I can't wipe my own ass. Maybe that's it??? An asswiping issue? I'm sure with out proper care and cleaning, your asshole would get raw and sore. So when you walked those big ass cheeks grinding together on the poor puckerspring that it gets painful. Pain = Anger?

You tell me.....