age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Hello Again...... Hello...

Tuesday, January 15
Hi out there. It's me. The one who took a longer than expected hiatus. I'm a fool. Anyhoo...

Let's catch up.

As you know from the earlier posts that I got divorced. It was a bad period in my postings and I didn't think straight back then. Added I didn't think that you wanted to hear about my temper tantrums over my wife. We both made big mistakes and realize that. We are good friends now and let our past problems slide. It's better for everybody.

I now live with my younger brother Brett whom I see mostly on weekend since he works a swing shift and I'm in bed by the time he gets off of work. We have a two bedroom apartment in Rapid City. It's okay. I do miss being in Piedmont. Enough of the sappy shit.

Okay... Back to work.

I'm hoping to get some of the people I used to blogroll with and some new ones. Bear with me as I am extremely rusty. More later.... It's good to be back.