age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Clarity...

Saturday, June 10
I’ve learned a lot over the last day about character. Truth and Honesty are a thing in life that keeps us sane… above the wild animal. Without the previous two you have no character. Without character, you are the lowest of the lowest. I have seen the lowest of the lowest.
I love you… powerful words. Those word you don’t say lightly. Those words are words you don’t fuck around with because saying them to someone can have major consequences. I remember a guy in High school who used to use those words to get what he wanted with girls, most with successes in his mind. I love you is said when you truly believe you have positive, true feelings for somebody. You say those words with in mind that you will defend that person til death even though they are blatantly wrong. I know a person that says those words as fun… kinda like that piece of shit I knew from High School.
It’s funny how you truly see people for who they are when they are caught between a rock and a hard place. When they have been caught with the proverbial hand in the cookie jar. That goes back to character… can a liar have character… probably not. A liar is just that a liar.
Think about the things you have done wrong in your life and how they have affected the people you say you care about. Guilty? Ashamed? I know a person who is neither….
Eric