age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

You Look GREAT!!!!!

Saturday, April 8
When do you finally say, "Fuck it... I'm not making myself up today and I'm going to the store". ? Living here in South Dakota, people get the notion that we still live in the time of Dr. Quinn. Well we don't. But lately, the way people are looking when they go out into public you would think South Dakota was the projects or something.

I understand that comfort rules supreme and that somedays you just don't want to work at going to the store. BUT... I see the same people day after day wearing the same clothes, usually a ratty old pair of sweats and a Dale Earnhardt t-shirt, who is the Jesus of the hillbilly.

Personal hygeine... That is something that everybody has to do. Body odor should be in the same class as second hand smoke, something I don't want to breathe.

So instead of a Great American Smokeout, we need a Great American Shower for these people. A bar of soap and a thunderstorm. We don't even have to offer a towel... the wind will dry them off. If this does happen, I'll be sure to be at least a hundred miles away from that.

Eric