age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Son Of A Bitch.......

Tuesday, April 11
Yesterday, thinking I work in the morning... I checked the Palm and confirmed. Get up today, read the morning online news, which were the same as last night before bed. Jump in the shower, find clothes to wear, HotSync the Palm with current events and out the door...

I arrive at work, check my internal e-mail at work. I check the menu to see who's working with me. Not too bad. I chit chat with a few people. I then look to see who's following me out in triage on the menu.... Hmmm, Pam's down for triage at 9.... Brian's down for 5. Where the hell is my name? I check the schedule... Brian's not down for 5 it's Me!!!! Fuck I'm 9 hours early for work!!!

I say "Fuck" because I could have slept in but am relieved because I can go home and come back at 5. I hate it when I do that!!! Reminder to self... YOU WORK FROM 5p TO 1a FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS YOU FUCKING MORON!!!! FRIDAY YOU ARE A 9a TO 5p!!!!! WEEKEND OFF!!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD TO WRITE YOUR SCHEDULE DOWN RIGHT?????

Eric