age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

That's Not What They Said...

Thursday, March 30
Dealing with large companies when it come to support is just a never ending track through a river of shit. For instance, yesterday while I was getting a tire fixed in Sturgis I tried to make a call on my mobile phone. I dialed the number but got a Verizon message, I'm with Altell. I think to myself, "What the fu...." I notice the little triangle blinking in the top of the screen. "Shit..." I call Marnie to tell her that I am getting the "roaming triangle" on my display. We decided to deal with it when I returned home.

She calls Alltel and gets a pleasant person and tells her of our dilemma. The lady says that as long as the triangle is blinking... we shouldn't get charged. Okay a possible disaster avoided. I tell Marnie that the little triangle is still blinking on the display of my phone. She calls the idiots at Alltel again. This time the lady on the line is a fucking bitch and tells us that we will be charged for any roaming from my phone. This instantly pissed Marnie off, which I don't blame her. Trying to get a technical support person of the phone from Alltel is like jamming a jar of mayonaise through a keyhole.

While Marnie headed to Colorado last weekend she changed our plan to a Nation wide roaming. They told her she had to put a code in the phone to change it. I didn't do it because I wasn't with her when she changed hers. Tell me this... if she was able to change hers right away why didn't the little triangle come on my phone over the weekend instead of yesterday, 5 days after she changed our plan?

I'll tell you why... because large companies do this to fuck over the little guys. Any possible way to rape our asses to get more money outta us. I'm ready to say FUCK YOU ALLTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Eric