age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Nay Sayers Beware...

Wednesday, March 8
After reading the plight of a fellow "Post Master", the thought of somebody harassing me via this site really never crossed my mind. In her case, the pig fucker lives in the same village as her. I take threats with a grain of salt. I can defend myself quite efficiently and I am not afraid of very many people.

But in her case, it's her speaking her mind and probably has nothing to do with this megalomaniac. People who do this are the types of people when confronted with a much bigger, stronger person usually cower and piss themselves. These types of people cohort with a much younger group who think that "Since he is older, he's a force to be reckoned with." To impress children... dress up like a clown and bingo.

To Inky.... Don't let the fuckers get you down, because there is always somebody bigger and stronger to help you out in a situation. The words you write are not condemning to anybody. The words you write are the same as the thoughts in your head. I hope you continue writing what you think.

Eric