age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

That Sure Smells Ethnic Cleansed...

Thursday, February 23
Humanity is a funny creature. If someday when another entity happens to visit this planet, That will be the downfall of humanity. Divided races on a small sphere. Looking back on the history of America, race has been the key issue between humans whose only difference is a tan.

Look at it in a giant picture. The whites who claim that America is their promised land given to them by God are... delusional. This is a fact that any rational person of any color can attest too even Caucasians. These idiot people believe that whites were the first people on the planet when all truly know that the dawning of humanity happened on the subcontinent of present day Africa. Now to say that all humans came from Africa is just as ignorant as the pointy heads who claim that whites are meant to rule over darky for all time. What I am saying is that the first humans crawled out of a cave in Africa and others later on their respective continent. Now all this is a theory... just as the people of today who use verses from the Bible for personal interpretation. Self made Theologists who in essense are speaking blasphemy in the name of an agenda and voice of a person who has been dead now for over 2000 years.

Back to my topic... Listening to a radio program today I heard of a couple of 13 year old twin girls who sing songs of white power and hate. Now.. to believe in a particular belief is okay. The name of their little sing troupe is "Prussian Blue", These girls were taught by thier mother to think this way. Hitler would be on the cover of their teen heartthrob magazine. Now some would say that it's not the kids fault they think this way, the mothers truly at fault. I'll agree with that to a point. Any teaching of hate is bad in a matter of speaking. Take what happened at the World Trade Centers. American were enraged with hate towards the people who caused it. The day it happened my thought was nuke the fuck out of every Arab country in the Middle East. After a little while that notion sounded ridiculous. Now that America has forgotten about the bombing and destruction of the World Trade Center, the innocent victims lives were in vain. That is my opinion people...

Back the the evil Olson twins... Leave it to the media.. particularly "PrimeTime Live" to get the message "Prussian Blue" wanted to get out... on a large scale. News programs like "PrimeTime Live, 20/20 are sensationalism journalism. The only reason they run programming as such is to get viewers. More viewers better revenue. The media... Fuckheads.

Back in the 20's through the 60's, lynching was a common practice throughout America. Grab a black man and hang him was a sport. Why did they do this??? I can't tell you because I never had to see it first hand. A story on the History Channel said that over 5,000 black men were killed at the hands of the Klan during that time. Think about that for a minute.. Five thousand Americans killed at the hands of Americans for doing nothing over the color of their skin.

Racism happens today as well but it's not so public like the lynchings of the past. Jobs, Apartments, Cab rides are more of a way to hate these days. It has been about 3 years since my last taste of racism. An assistant director to a department were I work now made a racial slur about the way I looked. At first I blew it off, but my white co-workers encouraged me to take action. So I did with little result. I figured the good 'ole boy network might be gone but I was wrong. I take what people say at me with a grain of salt anymore. When I was younger, violence was my means of retribution. Today I would tell as many people as I can about the person exposing the cretin for who they are. A shunned person without an audience is the best punishment.

Sorry for the long and rant filled post... It was something I had to get out of me before I exploded.

Eric