age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Road Trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, February 13
Okay, this weekend, I believe Ross, Barry and I are going to Colorado. We usually go to Denver but again I believe it's Ft. Collins and/or Longmont. Ross is hunting for a BEAMER. A 125 i, I think. The three of us haven't been on a road trip in many years. Things get weird when we do go.

One trip, Again Ross was looking for a auto. We stayed at a Motel6 in Thornton. A place we had stayed at regularly, never running into trouble or danger. We were staying on the second floor and were woken up to a scuffle outside our door. I peeked out the thick out of date curtains to see this guy being pummeled by 4 hispanic dudes. I would have called them gentleman except for the fact they were using a 40 ouncer bottle to crack this fuckers skull. From the brief moment I looked they had hit him 4 times. I'm glad they didn't throw him off the balcony because my car was parked almost under it. I'm not sure my insurance agent would believe me when I told him that I had a Mexican hood ornament on my car now. I would have been more stylish down in Colorado than here.

Another time, we were to call this guy's pager. Looked like we were buying drugs.

Another time, we went without Ross but with my brother and his wife at the time to buy him a car. We find a car in a lot and call the number. We told him that we would meet in an hour or so. Upon arrival, the place is crawling with Asian's and Mexican's. We look the car over to find three different plates from three different states in the back. We hurrily left...

Ross and I took a trip down to buy an SUV for him. He couldn't make the deal until the next day so we got a motel room and left to go eat. After eating we return to the motel and watch a movie. After the movie the news comes on the top story was a massive snow storm expected to hit that night. So we decide to go back home. As Ross returns the key, I waited in the car. Then I realize what it looks like to the clerk as Ross returns the key only after a couple of hours. Two dudes get a motel room for a few hours.... then leave..

I'm hoping this trip is uneventful....

Eric