age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Let It Snow...

Wednesday, February 15
The first significant snow fall arrived here today. Of course the population starts driving like idiots. Why do people in western S.Dak have to pass you when the road conditions suck ass? Oh yeah.... HEY ROSS... We still going this weekend? If so.... when do you want to leave?????

Driving in winter conditions doesn't scare me anymore. You have to be smart doing it. Not like the fuckers on the roads today. I've only got ditch driving a couple of times... in those couple of times only once was it my fault. I rolled my dad's pickup when I was 21. Nobody hurt...

I forgot to add a picture to the last post that kinda goes with the theme the dog and cat did. It's a picture of my brother in law at Halloween last year.. Check it out.


see ya soon

Eric