age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Did You Smell The Meat???

Thursday, February 23
Great.... Now we're going to have to smell our meat before we eat it. Gone are the days when meat looked actually dead when it spoiled. Adding Carbon Monoxide to give it a freshly new wholesome look you can gaze upon for weeks. Great plastic surgery for a fucking pot roast. I would prefer to look at truly dead than have to stick my nose in it. Maybe another ploy by those PETA people to get others to stop eating animals.

Today is Thursday and it's my day off before the 3 day work weekend. My schedule has me bouncing from evenings to days, a practice I hope ends with the next schedule cycle. Just when I'm used to the people on evening shift I jump to day shift. Oh well...

I saw a GANG of rabbits, on the way home last night, gathered in the ditch. i would expect to see deer but I saw a shitload of bunnies.

Well, I'll write more later...

Eric