age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Wow.... It's Been Exciting!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, January 28
Again I'm on ambulance call tonight and have had one call. I didn't do ant treating, I was the ambulance driver, less responsibility that way and with the day at work today, I felt no need to be caregiver tonight.

The call was an OB call. OB is my least favorite type of call. The potential to deliver another human into the world doesn't scare me but then I don't need that hanging on my head if a potential disaster were to take place. Better for everybody. And I'm sure you wouldn't want your child looking at my ugly ass for the first human gaze of your life.

Being on call tonight meant I missed out on a poker game with everybody. If I had known ahead of time I would have passed on the caregiving tonight, even though I'm not care giving anyways. I need the extra cashola anyways. I probably would have made more playing poker tonight. But a semi quiet time at home is nice.

The daughter is having friends over for movies tonight so they get the living room while I lay in bed watching tv.

I heard a song today that caught my ear and I can't get enough of. Colors by Crossfade.... check it out!!!!!!!!!!! Later...


Eric