age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

A Sunday Filled With Phlem...

Sunday, January 22
I must have the worst working immune system on the planet. Meaning, it gets tired of doing it's job halfway through the job. Must be the Native genes corrupting the others. I'm not a good sick person either.

Well, I watched Denver get thier asses handed to them by Pittsburgh. I have always said that, Jake "the Mistake" Plummer just doesn't have what it takes to be a champion. Choke!!!! All those years playing for Arizona must stay in the back of his hippie head. I quit watching in the 3rd Quarter and watched "Star Trek - First Contact" on Sci-Fi.

Even though it's 9 months away, The EMS Magazine convention in Vegas, I have been looking at hotel and flight information. I found one on Travelocity for $490.00. That's 4 nights and roundtrip flight. Not bad at all. If I were to stay at the Hilton right next to the Convention Center it would be $2000... Too rich for this bastard.

I'm on ambulance call starting at midnight tonight. Yaaaay.. That's what I get for trying to schedule things in advanced. Dumb ass, not to mention I'm hacking up gunk (Not the gunk you like Julie) Egad...

I don't work until 5 pm Monday... again, yaaaay.

I took Kahlyn to the Freestyle Motorcycle deal at the Civic Center in Rapid City on Friday night. Was it worth the money I paid... Of course it was, because it was time spent with my lovely daughter. She enjoyed herself so it was worth it. I saw a friend of mine there, Mark and a few others.

Tonight, I help fix a flat tire on my ex-sister in laws car. She got a flat on the interstate at night.

Well, I'm going to put my clothes in the dryer and go to bed.....

Eric