age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

The Night After...

Sunday, January 8
First of all... Rosemary???? I have your coat!!!!

I met some friends to celebrate the long end of a class that they took. I met with Rosie, Lesley, Barry, Rhonda, and others at the Firehouse. If you ever get into Rapid City you need to go to the Firehouse. the Firehouse is the old city fire department converted into a brewery and eatery. Great Beer!! I like the Porter. It's the best I have had and it's microbrewed. We then went to Murphy's and drank somemore.

Rosie left early because of the fact she had to work. I got the message of the coat and grabbed it before we went to Fatty's. I was done drinking at Murphy's. We ended the night at Denny's because IHOP was fucking closed.

Congrats to those mentioned above and all the best to them.

I woke this morning with a congested chest which I partly blame on the smoke at the bars we were at but I also have been fighting a small cold for about three days.

Now I'm feeling achy which usually means I'm coming down with something more than just a cold.

Well more later....

Eric