age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Back to Work...

Thursday, January 12
After my two day sick vacation, I worked tonight. It wasn't that bad. It was Julio in the Box with me!!!!

Getting off of work at 0100 in the morning has some advantages... No traffic being one of them, only a couple of stop lights, the others are blinking yellow, the interstate has nobody on it (A big plus because we have the worst drivers driving at 75 mph in the world). Hey... I bought a "Salted Nut Roll" before I left the hospital and now I can't find it, Son of a bit... Salted Nut Roll.. ahhhhh.

I should get to bed, I have a shitload of stuff I must do tomorrow. Get cash outta the bank in one town (Piedmont doesn't have a bank, keeping it simple) then I have to drive the 30 miles to pay my cable bill since I need to go that way anyway, get brake pads for the Stratus, get some groceries then put said pads on the Stratus. I doesn't sound like much but it is. Oh well... I'd just be sitting around anyways so I might do something.... See ya soon.

Eric