age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Another Day In The Life...

Friday, January 20
Friday... I woke up late today. For about two weeks, I haven't felt good. As you all know, I was sick a couple of weeks ago. That slowly got better and now it's making an encore... this time with the runny nose and the funny sounding radio voice you get with a cold. Nose spray and Motrin are my bestest friend right now.

Work last night was ... not bad. I worked with Kris in triage. The way the night ends up really depends on who you work with in the box. The highlight of the evening came when the "Lovenox Lady", The nice Rx Representitive, brought a large tin full of KFC Chicken by the window. She did a demo for a drug in ICU and had leftovers. Ya see, That leftover shit doesn't happen in the E.R. We are like the last scavenger at a kill when it come to free food. I remember a Rx Rep brought by a gigantic turkey tin full of chicken strips by awhile ago... We tore it up. Usually there is nothing left for the evening crew if the food is brought by during the day and vice versa.

Well... off for some more Motrin and nasal spray...

Eric