age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

39 and All In My Glory...l

Wednesday, January 4
Today, 39 years ago, I was born in New London, CT. I made such a stink over this day because 20 years ago I asked myself, "What are you going to look like at 39?" Well, it was far from this. I imagined myself looking like my father. He was gray at 29, had the standard "Dad haircut" and was just Dad. I'm sure my daughter is saying that about me, "just Dad".

So nonetheless, another year down the shitter and on to 40.... I'm sure that 39 turd is going to swirl and swirl and will probably be a double flusher.

GNite,

Eric

Continuing...

Okay... On my day today... I got up at 10:14. I thought I would have slept longer. Let the blasted dog outside to do whatever it is he wants to go outside for. If I don't let him out and I try to sleep, he will just sit there with his ears perked up looking at me sleep. And I know when he does it too the little bastard. He stares at you like he's performing the Vulcan mindmeld or something.

Anyways.... checked the news of the day. Clicked over to this site and read what you fine, beautiful people posted below. Turned the TV on and started flipping around the channels. Stopped at "Say Anything" Got bored and I'm updating this to you now. More later...