age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Whew..... What a Long Day...

Friday, December 23
The start of my day today I got up at a quarter to 7, read the news that happened over night, commented on a couple of your pages, took a shower and off to work at 8:10. The drive into work was uneventful. It rained most of the way in. On the XM radio was Opie and Anthony (Gotta listen to O&A!!!) While driving I dug out the camera and snapped some pictures of a thunderstorm over Rapid City... lightning and all. Only in South Dakota will there be a thunderstorm 2 days after the start of winter (Except for you folks that live extreme south of here... that doesn't count)

After the work day.. met the family at the mall and searched for the remaining gifts for the other family members. Off to K-Mart, then Office Depot, Radio Shack and then for groceries at Safeway. Back home 13hours after I left this morning.

I started thinking about all the people who visit this site and what you have for a wallpaper screen on your computer. I have this:

This is the CD cover to Rush's Test for Echo. Very cool picture. So... what do you have and are you willing to take a picture of it and post it on your page... I double dog dare ya....

Eric