age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

What the Fack Part II

Saturday, December 3
Another good day at work. Everybody was nice and getting along beautifully. It was so special.

Julie will know who I'm talking about here because she has complained about this same fuckstick from work. I realized today that I really dislike this motherfucker. He's the type of ass muncher that has done it all and better. I have to hear about what he did in the military and all that fuckin' shit. He degrades women by just being around them. Every person I talk to dispises him and thinks he's a prick. Have you figured it out Julie? He bad mouth's people behind thier backs because he's too chickenshit to say anything in front of you.

Now that I got that off of my chest.... moving on.

We went looking for a Christmas Tree... ah shit... Holiday Tree, my mistake, but couldn't find one that didn't look as if it was ripped up and left out to freeze laying on it side. This was at Lowes. Last year they had nice looking trees. The search will continue later.

The cat that resides at my house has been friendlier lately. Sitting on the couch tonight the cat, in a rare move, sat on my lap while my dog sat and watched with a look.... this dog has the best facial expressions... it's crazy. He doesn't whimper or whine if he's pissed or something, he looks at you and you know what he's thinking.... I took this picture while petting the cat...


Pathetic isn't it? He just sat there steaming. See the anger? Crazy isn't it? He's going to need a therapist if the cat gets healthier and friendlier.

Now that I gave my dog an ulcer and an upset stomach from the jealousy. He's probably going to take a shit in my work shoes. I told him he was still my boy, but I don't think he believed me... he'll get over it sooner or later...

Eric

|
1 Comments:
  • hey.... do I even know who you are talking about? hehe
    Ewic, your dog looks possessed. I think you should watch more than your shoes - and consider calling in the priest.
    I completely understand, tho - we have this old cat who is harmless unless the new cat (the bitch) decides to be friendly with me. Then he kicks the living shit out of her.
    ps. i think there are a lot of ass pirates in the navy

    By Blogger jenny, at 04 December, 2005 09:05  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Eric :: permalink