age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Waiting For Something To Happen...

Monday, December 12
I'm On - Call tonight on the Piedmont Ambulance. Over then next few weeks, I'll be on 8 hours or more when I am not working at the hospital. Funny how we just wait for something bad to happen to somebody. I hope nothing bad happens to anybody but I'll be ready when it does. I'm trying to make enough money to go to a conference at Big Sky, MT. It's a Wilderness Medicine conference with everything about hurting yourself far from civilization and making out alive. I just finished a book by a man in which this just happened to and he made it out alive. I really would like to talk with him.

The grand conference is in Vegas this year. It happens in September and I want to go back. I went a couple of years ago and had a blast. The EMS Magazine conference. FUN!!!

Work was busy today with the start of our new supervisor. He worked the floor today and was very nice to everybody. The first time we met him he wasn't as cordial and had people worried. I;m sure everything will work out. We had a fire in our department last night also. A metal cup was placed in our microwave and the microwave caught fire. I guess you'll have to sign off on that now before you use it.

Well, I'm patiently waiting for a patient. See ya...

Eric