age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Today.... Is Tuesday!!!!

Tuesday, December 13
I'm sure all of you are saying..."No Shit!!! Not a good subject day today. I have absolutely nothing to talk about.

Welcome " Heart of Fire"... (formally known as Ramblings of Mine) Cissa is a great read, check her out and hope that my feeble mind is just as entertaining. The funny thing about Cissa is. I was born in New London... lived in Groton as a child. Groton is where she is living. The Navy is connected to us in a fashion, her husband is a submariner and my father was one. I'm not clear on the type of boat her husband is on but my dad was on a "boomer" SSBN 608. 608 was the first sub to launch a live Polaris nuke at sea with a detonation. The Navy was part of my life for 8 years... he was in 24. None the less... go to her site and read.


Eric