age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Thursday....

Thursday, December 22
After laughing about the bastard who dissed me on MY page I pondered a bit about the folks who get harassed regularly on thier own site. This pile on monkey shit that spewed hot steaming shit from his/her cakehole (Had to be a guy you know... most females are physically disgusted by the C-word that I am guessing it's some limp dicked fucker) never wrote back. I know where he's from and I have his IP address. If you don't have a tracker... get one. It's nice to know who's been sniffing around and how many times they are visiting, especially the weasels who are too chickenshit to leave a return address. Moving on...

The work day was alright. I orientated a newbe and all is well. I work through out the weekend. On the drive home at a stop light, this lady was having the time of her life picking her nose. You would have thought that she lost her lighter up there with the diligence at how she was digging. I had my camera but it was too dark to snap one without the flash. I hate missing opportunities to catch somebody doing something that will embarrass the hell out of them.

Our new Olive Garden opened on the 5th of Dec. and I ate there last night. Hoping it was going to be as good as others... it was. Usually a new resteraunt has a hard time matching other but this one is really good. I saw an old co-worker who now works there, Dexter, cool guy. We only had to wait about 40 minutes to get seated which isn't too bad. Had the Chicken Fetti which I love.

Of course, I'm not working very much with Julio so days are long. We did our ornament exchange today and I picked a cool one from Amanda P. Janet got the one I brought there were still several left.

I'm sliding down that slide of despair into the slimy muck which is my 39 birthday aghh. I don't feel 38 years + 50 weeks. January 4th is the zero day.

Well now depressed I'll leave you to ponder...

Eric