age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Strange....

Friday, December 9
I'm not a big fan of Tom Cruise. He's turned into a fucking weirdo in his personal life and I was duped into doing something for free, in which I should have been paid, by the Scientologists. More on that later...

With the usual shit TV on friday nights. I saw that "Vanilla Sky" was going to be on Bravo. I thought, "Cool.. I've never seen that movie and it's much better than the shit that going to be on. Pay per View movies also sucked tonight so... I watched it.

If it went any longer I probably would have had a seizure and crapped myself. The movie was interesting but strange. Interesting enough to keep my attention for 3 hours but just a little on the "fucked up" side. I had no idea it was a Science Fiction movie. I like Cameron Crowe, I loved "Singles" Very good movie. This one would probably been better if I was a little fucked up but interesting none the less. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

Back to the Scientolgy shit. Okay. A long time ago, I lived in Northern California. At the time I was staying with my aunt in Suisun City, southwest of Sacramento. My cousin Shawn saw a ad in the paper about a personality analysis and wanted to go try it. His mom wouldn't let him drive so I voluteered. The place that advertised the analysis was in Vacaville, not so far away. I told Shawn that I would wait for him in the lobby until he was done. For some damn reason the receptionst talked me into it also saying, "What have you got to loose.. It's free and will only take a half an hour." So I said " What the fuck." I finish the questionaire and a "expert" would talk to me about his findings. So, I'm told to go into a room that looked quaintly like an interogation room with a table and chair. I was starting to get nervous as this guy walks in. Here's where it gets clearer. He basically told me of what I knew already... because I took the quiz, That I needed to read a couple of L. Ron Hubbard books about self improvement. They had the books ready to sell if I so choosed to buy. These bastards were pretty forceful about me purchasing thier fucking literature. I repeatedly told them, "I didn't want to buy them!" He did his schpeel for the forth time and I said pissed off, "Look buddy, I don't want to read your goddamn books, now if you kindly show me where my cousin is, I would like to leave!!" He said alright and apologized for his forceful beghavior and then said after everything was finished that the book purchase was required for the session to be free and if purchase was not made that I would have to do some work for them. So for the next half an hour, I stuffed evelopes with thier cult message. That's why I'm not a fan of Scientologists. Sure, it may have been a isolated incident but fuck them and L. Ron Hubbard!!! I hope he's sitting between hell and another place.

------------------------------------------
**Meal Of The Day**
Tonight's supper was... Pork ribs in a Hawiiaan sauce with rice and a pepsi.

Eric