age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Shumtine... But Not Alot...

Wednesday, December 14
I have been short on subject matter over the last few days. Nothing significant has happened around me to poke fun at, bitch at or agree with. The one thing that is going one right now is the shitty weather. The wind is blowing with hurricane force and it's snowing. That's it.

I could talk about bowling but.... you roll a ball into 10 wood pins covered in plastic. That's it.

I work nights this weekend... not really nights but it's dark when I go to work and definitely dark when I'm done... evening I guess.

The last couple of nights, I was on Ambulance call in my small town and of course nothing happened. I went to medical training last night and ended up doing the training on cardiac compromise. First time as an instructor, speaker but I made it out alive. I didn't mind it too bad.

I'll read ther news and come back if something catches my eye alright?

Eric