age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Oops... I missed a day....

Friday, December 9
Anyways... Since this is the "Holiday" season. (I put that instead of Christmas to piss off the extremist organization "Hey Mother Fuckers It's Christmas Not Holiday". Wow... what a bunch of wicked bastards those dudes are. I figure... What's the difference man!!! If you think it's Christmas then it's Christmas. Why push your goddamn family views on everybody. Holiday, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Festivus... who gives a shit. The more you bastards complain, the quicker you get a heart attack or hopefully a stroke with the worry and we don't have to hear your whiny shit no more. They say that, (enter whiny voice) "The season is for Jesus' birthday, nothing else" Bullshit!!! There are many other celebrations of the season going on too, leave it to the Christian Extremeists to believe everybody needs to believe in thier way.

I'm not against Christianity mind you. I am against a belief that people believe a religious practice is superior and since there are more of them.. so be it. Everybody has to play the game that way. I thought this was a time for peace and brother/sisterhood (Not in the Hood) to all man/womenkind. But no!!! somebody and thier feeble fucking opinion has to skeak to a bunch of lemming and "BAM" instant crusade. Who Cares!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's what you believe this season is about and how you celebrate it with YOUR family. I am not part of YOUR family. So.........

Happy Hwanzimas (I'm sure somebody will bitch because I put the Jews holiday at the beginning of that)

Eric