age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Once again...

Monday, December 5
I am really bad about making up my mind. As you can tell by the change in design of my page here. I loved the other design except some of the functions colors were less to be desired, Such as the comments which were a dark brown above a lighter shade of brown. Didn't make sense and it was very hard to read. On this page, it's easier on the eyes and you can read the comments.

As for the comments... I'm going to switch those to Haloscan instead of the default comments. So... all of you that made comments in the past... I'm sorry but they won't show after I put up this new comment box. I love to hear from everyone of you because it shows that you read and I hope are getting what you get out of my rants and rages. This is just going to make it easier to read comments from now on.

I hope you like the new duds on this page and I don't care if you just put your name on the comments or write a book... Please comment to me..I'm begging you and I don't like to beg.... But I'll lower myself for a comment from you fine people. Now I won't whore for comments. I draw the line there. And in no way, with the pervs that I call friends, am going to say..."I'm on my knees" . That just opens up a can of blowjob jokes to no end. So...

Eric