age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Feeling Better......

Monday, December 26
Now that I sat and weeped and felt sorry for myself I feel so much better now. *wimper*

The day at work was hectic. It was a shit storm of a day. I couldn't get anything right after 1000 this morning. The group of people we serve in the community can be less to be desired. If patients have to wait a little while they are pissed. I try and tell them that we are doing the best we can under the stressed condition presented us. They don't hear a fucking word I say.

On the way to the store after work I was harassed by a simple minded fuck while merging onto the interstate. After I passed this asshole, he moves behind me and brights me in his Ford POS. I slam on the brakes hoping this cock passes me but he hangs out behind me tailgating. Me being who I am prepare for battle mode because a conflict is looking iminiment as this stupid bastard turns off at the same exit as I. I turn into the grocery store parking lot and this lame ass keeps on driving. I've been in a mood lately where I'm just waiting for some asshole to rub me the wrong way so I can confront them. Ahhh. At least I have tomorrow off cuz I fucking need it!!!

I'm the type of person that loves to drive. I don't need a destination, I could just go. I'm feeling like doing that soon. I don't need a place to go, just me and some music playing. I have always been like that though. I'm not a loner sometimes time with yourself is good.

I wanted to go to a Wilderness conference in Big Sky, MT. in Feb. but have no support to go. I was hoping to get a few medics to go but nobody could commit. So I'm going to save most of my ambulance checks to go to Vegas in September. Emergency Medical Services magazine is holding thier annual convention there. I went in 2003 and enjoyed it. I hadn't been to Las Vegas since I was 10. That year my Dad and Mom took us to Disneyland. Shit... that was 1977. My neice told me if I needed a place to stay to get a hold of her.

I'm simply amazed that the cosmic forces around us know when you are having a bad day and makes the shit get deeper as the day goes on. Well I get this next holiday off according to the holiday schedule. Next year I will have to work Thanksgiving and New Years since I worked Christmas this year.

Do I still sound like a sorry assed piece of whack? Most Likely... See ya soon.

Eric