age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

The End Is Near....

Saturday, December 31
Not soon enough right? As 2005 goes asystole with no chance of Epinephrine, Lidocaine or CPR, I still have yet to think of worth while resolutions I can intentionally break with in the first week of 2006. One might be wearing a bib when eating out. Every fucking time I eat out I leave the restraunt looking like a 1 year old at their first birthday. Fuck!!!

I'm lucky I have this weekend off, Man... I was ready to step on somebody's neck yesterday. I got that beer I was soo readily whining about. Went to the Roadhouse with Barry and Ross. A band called Chapter 11 was playing. I understand the name of the band now... If they keep playing the way they do, they will be filing for Chapter 11 protection in bankruptcy court because they sucked soooo bad. The singer had this bobblehead thing going and it made me dizzy.

Ross was explaining to me that a woman was hitting on Barry last week at the bar. As he explained it to me a guy was walking by just as he said to me what was said to Barry by this woman. He said the woman told Barry that " I like to get fingered!!" Ross looked up at this guy walking by.. the guy was looking at Ross. Ross says "I guess I shouldn't say that as a guy is walking by..." Uh yeah... that would be good," I replied back. I was home before 11:30 last night... But I got the beer I wanted... and that's all that matters right?

Ross told me that Stacy has visited this site and I wanted to say "Hello Stacy!" You can comment anytime you want!!! Antways... gotta blaze..

Eric