age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

At Last.... Back to Days..

Monday, December 19
This being my final night shift for a while I hope... Thank The Lord above...

I was thinking on the drive home about some of the weird combinations of foods that I eat. Take now... I like dipping plain Lays potato chips in Heinz Ketchup, Don't knock it before you try it. You're probably going, "Oh My God, That sounds fucking sick!!" Think about it. P O T A T O + K E T C H U P. No different than french fries... except crunchy.

I smear mashed potatos on top of garlic bread.. That is the best!!! Not a lot of people have ever heard of Hominy. It's soggy corn basically. People in the south probably know it better than northern folk. I mix that with mashed potatos. Corned Beef Hash??? I cook it in a frying pan and then place it between two slices of bread... voila sandwich. I can turn any meal into sandwich form. I love SPAM!!! My daughter says it looks and smells like cat food. I still eat Cream Of Wheat. Hot Dogs with Mayo on them!!! Sounds nasty but quite good. Dipping French Fries in mayonaise. There all kinds of different shit.

Again it's late (or early on the east coast) So I leave you with the thoughts of the food above to ponder on...

Eric