age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

What Do Most Think Of Us...

Wednesday, November 23
As an American, I enjoy the abitity to say and do pretty much anything not considered illegal. As Americans we can act anyway we want because it's a protected freedom under our constitution. Myself, I try to act appropiately (except when I get piss drunk, then I'm walking a thin line) and hope that people won't say "That Eric....what a fucking dick". So.. I tend not to wear anything NASCAR, anything with domestic beer advertising, anything with a goddamn football team on it. Anything which might associate my with being a yokal, relative fucking hillbilly. I hope I am far from that. (Again for those who know me... I'm going to say before you make your crude little comeback... Ha ha Fuck You...haha) No really, I am not a fan of any of that shit.

I'm imagining that most people throughout the world ( and I'm hoping) know that most Americans are NOT what you see in the media. We don't enjoy seeing our soldiers sent throughout the world to do what they do. But I will say I support the men and women fighting because they are ordered to do it from a higher (not nessessarily correct) place.

The reason I'm getting at this is because we as Americans do stupid shit in the name of ... sports. We have to be the only fuckers on the planet that have eating contests and they are televised on a sports channel. Spelling Bee's are on ESPN II. If somebody hasn't come up with it yet I'm sure we would have farting contest, (a shart would disqualify you, of course) We also have cow shit throwing contests...what the hell...!!!

Now that I got that off of mt chest. Thank you for listening.

Eric