age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Welcome to Nowhere..........

Saturday, November 26
After Angie and I pretty much robbed the others playing poker last night, Barry, Ross and I decided to go to the Bar to see what the stink on this "Shock Collar Jeopardy" was all about. The only drinking establishment worth a shit of going to in Sturgis is the "Great American Roadhouse", which is alright but still a dive. This is where most of the finer losers congregate to yell and "act" like they are cool.

Anyways, they were having a little game show with trivia called "Shockcollar Jeopardy" I admit it was a funny idea. My only problem was that around this area, everybody seems to think being a disk jockey for a local shit radio station makes you a celebrity. This "dick" jockey, oops did I say dick?, disk jockey is on a station a name of "X-Rock". I've complained before about the standard of our local radio and compared it to something in the line of "not realizing you stepped in dog shit but you know something is amiss because of the faint smell of feces, after you have tracked it through your house." I listen to XM Radio and have no qualms about paying a fee to listen to it. At least on XM you have shit that is funny and original. I'll compare it to this, There are two cars you are looking at getting. The one car, which is free (XRock) is in really bad shape and the person trying to give it away is giving it away because nobody will buy it. The other car is basically new with everything in working order but you have to pay $10.00 a month for it (XM Radio). Get it? Just because it's free doesn't make it good. See my point? If you are confused in my analogy, think back to the days before cable T.V.

The Shock Collar Jeopardy was funny for the first 10 minutes. The problem lies with the fact that the collar only had a maximum setting of 6. In America, everything has a max setting of 10, unless you purchase the amplifier the guy had in the movie "Spinal Tap" in which it went to 11. In my twisted entertainment and the fact that 3 yokals are going to let a third rate disk jockey zap the shit out of them, I want that device have a setting to 10 and I want to see them mess themselves (either piss or shit themselves) for my entertainment. That is where the humor lies. In this case, nobody soiled themselves leading me to believe that the electrical shock was minimal.

While the shock collar idea probably was ripped off from another. This could have been quality entertainment if somebody would have gotten hurt.

Eric