age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

A Sense of Curiosity? or Deviant Behavior?

Thursday, November 10
Another day in the grind is over. The people we see where I work you would not believe. I wonder how people survive day to day without blowing themselves to dust. I read other peoples pages and think, "I wonder what weirdness they encounter". Try working in emergency medicine. Every weird thing I thought was weird is more normal than ever.

Take today, a young man came in with a plastic phallus stuck up his tail. The first thing from my mouth was, "Is it still running?" It wasn't. After egressing it from his tailpipe, he asked the nurse to clean it up and give it back to him. Jesus!!!!

What would motivate a person to stick something up his ass and stick it up so far you're unable to retrieve it? What runs through your mind when you have exausted every conceivable method to getting it out and have to end up at the E.R?

Anyway that was my lowlight of the day.

Eric