age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

A Second Glance From Afar.....

Sunday, November 27
Walking past a window today, I glanced outside. Looking at what the sky was doing, thinking "I wonder if it will snow?" Looking around for a brief glimse, I noticed that there was a mark on the passenger side front tire that looked as if it went along the tread. Upon inspection, I had a six to seven inch tear in the tire. The steel belts on the tire were broken through also.

Lately the car handled pretty crappy. I chalked it up to either needing an alignment or the front tires needing balanced. So I continued to drive the vehicle. Jesus!!! I need to inspect a little more.

So it was up to Sturgis to Campbell's Supply for front tires. It took nearly an hour to get the car back. Those big words manufacturers put into instruction manuals must have got the better of the two that changed them. While waiting I thought, "Fuck, now an alignment and all that shit!!" I pay the bill and drive it out of Campbell's parking lot and Holy Shit!!! it felt like a new car. It looks as if I don't need an alignment, thank god!!!

It used to pull to the left now it doesn't. Oh well, better now than somewhere far away. No more shake and bake!!!

Eric