age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Justa Hanging Out.........

Thursday, November 10
I just finished watching "Celebrity Poker Showdown", I love that show. I figure I'd ramble some more.

I usually pick up the guitar and play for a little bit every day. But I haven't lately. I did tonight. I decided to look at some of the songs we use to play way back when and see if I can remember how to play them. That was a fucking joke. No wonder they say the older you get the worse off you are... goddamn!!! I thought I remembered but I was way off on most. Wow....

While at work today we had a nursing student roaming around. In the last part of the day she was out in Triage (where I usually work) with Franki. I walked in on a conversation they were having about age and Brooke, the student, thought I was 25 years old. Wow!!! With my fucking memory I should be well into my 50's, as stated above. She backpedaled in a joking manner saying, "maybe it's your maturity that threw me off." She most likely right.. I work at 6am tomorrow. Shit, I don't know what 6 in the morning looks like anymore so I may get lost on the way to work.

Oh yeah, I'm suppose to tell Barry that Franki thought you were a very nice man. So Barry.... Franki thinks you are a very nice man!!! I said, "Barry, Barry??? You must be thinking about somebody totally different. Barry..nice guy.... she's crazy in the head to think Barry...that's crazy talk...mumble, mumble...."


With that message delivered.. I shall depart...
Eric
|
2 Comments:
  • Barry? When the hell do I get to meet him and decide if he's nice or pleasant?? And did you notice Brooke didn't attempt to guess my age? Must be the crows feet near my eyes!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11 November, 2005 21:16  
  • Bea came over the other night and Ziggy, Troys boy, is getting into playing the guitar and Bea showed him some stuff and I got to thinkin' about all the concerts I went to and watched you guys when I was a teen and was soooooooo proud of you guys and bragged all the time. You should come over sometime and show him some of your skills!!!! Your Cuz Tana What was your bands name ??????????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 November, 2005 13:39  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Eric :: permalink