age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Just Another Day On The Sphere....

Sunday, November 6
I was talking with Rosie today about the way people are and the way they act. As we get older, rule of thumb states... our lives slow, we tend to look at ourselves different, we make more reserve choices that fit our meager lives. We all want to be more mature, walk with stature, be responsible. I know I don't act like my father when he was 39... or do I. I will never know that question because most people lead two or three lives, personality wise I mean.

Another co-worker of mine was telling us about herself going out with high school friends and how they acted pretty much the same in high school as they do now. I feel sorry for fuckers like this because hanging on to high school and actually acting like that.... well... pathetic. I know a few people also like this except they talk high school sports like it was yesterday. It's fine to reminice about it but they act like they did in high school and strut around like they are still popular... doubley pathetic. People like that choose not to make new friends because new friends are unknown to the fact of thier glory days and telling high school pissing contest stories is actually boring as hell.

Now I'm not saying just because you are more mature doesn't mean you have to act like somebody's has a pool cue up your ass. I enjoy getting trashed as much as the next bastard and I'm sure you do too. I enjoy the company of the people I work with outside of work. They are good hearted people and they are a blast.

Well... I'm going to bed.... G'Nite.


Eric