age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

It's Thursday!!!! Hooooo rayyyyy!!!!

Thursday, November 3
Well it's Thursday. I have the day off. My main missions today is to clean out the X-terra, clean out the Stratus, call the bank about another fuck up, and write something down here.

The other night I couldn't contain the subject matter in my feable mind. I'm a little short today so.... I'm gonna ramble a bit. Oh by the way, the music I'm listening to is "Disneyland After Dark - Sleepin' my Day Away."

I read an article yesterday that claimed the Rosa Parks incident back in the 50's was staged. Reason being was that a similar incident happened two weeks earlier that the NAACP didn't want publicity over. The article claimed that the earlier incident involved a unwed pregnant black woman and was afraid the media would have a field day with it. So, to make the earlier story smolder, the NAACP with the help of Parks (by the way was an employee of the NAACP at the time) caused the ruckus again. Thus, burying the earlier incident. And another piece of history gone. Now to me, that sounds like something the unhonorable Jesse Jackson would think of.

Funny how this shit always comes out after a (sic) legend dies. From the sounds of it Parks hated the publicity over the matter and wished it would go away. Hmmm, coincidence?

Anyways... I'll schmooze later...

Eric