age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...

Friday, November 25
Oh my god!!! If anybody other than me got up at 0500 to go Black Friday shopping and survived.. God bless your soul.

What a clusterfuck from hell. We were going to start at Menards and work our way back to the mall. We get to Menards at about 0550 and there was a line that stretched from the entrance along the length of the building which is about 300 ft. There were about 350 people waiting to get in so we said, "Fuck it." We then go to the mall. We wanted to get Kahlyn and Kaci a couple of Fox Racing Hoodies that were priced at $14.99 at Scheels Sporting Goods. We were one of the first there before they opened at 0700. Around 0630 is when the people started lining up. We were up front and the people started to crowd closer to the door. A friend of my sister in law was the one of us to go in first. When the fucking security gate opened all hell broke loose. You would have thought somebody dropped a bag of $100 bills the way these fucking people acted. I had a middle aged woman grab my jacket and push. I told her, "ya push me lady and I'll smack ya." Diane looked at me and said "Eric.." I wish I could have video taped these bastards. They had stripped the display in about 3 minutes. It was a fucking rat race. I am appalled that adults would act that way.

Was it worth it? In a way it was. I got a pretty decent digital camera for $88.00 at Target. And we kinda got what we went for. They have to have some sort of order with these Black Friday sales man.It was a train wreck. I guess Wal-Mart was the worst of the places opening this morning. People were screaming and shit. Out of Control!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next year I'm sleeping in. Fuck that business!! I'll put some pictures up with my new camera shortly.

Eric
|
1 Comments:
  • Ok E, and what happened to the block and tackle you were supposed to do to clear the way for me. Now you can appreciate what I have had to go through in the past to get your presents!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 25 November, 2005 14:42  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Eric :: permalink