age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

It Looks As If Somebody's Got A Case of The Mondays...

Monday, November 28
Not really, today at work wasn't all that bad considering I had four days off. I still remembered how to do the job.

I started reading another book. I'm only at page 50 but it seems to be interesting. It's called "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" by Aron Ralston. Ralston is the canyoneer/climber from Aspen, Colorado who back in April of 2003 went hiking in Utah. During this hike, he had his right arm at the wrist and hand smashed between a sandstone canyon and a refrigerator sized boulder. Stuck in the canyon for 3 days eventually amputating his own arm to get free. So far it's interesting reading.

For those not living in Western South Dakota and on the northern plains, it's cold outside. The wind blew for most of the day today with a few snow squalls. I don't mind the snow... I don't like the wind. I'm more of a winter person than a summer person but definitely not a wind person.

Playing around with the camera bought on Friday is pretty cool. I have never really owned a camera except when I was a kid but a digital is much better than having to take your film to get it developed. So I'm pretty new at it and hope to get better.

Well, I'm going to read a little more before bed. GNite...

Eric