age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

I'M FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, November 24
Not of shit either. I ate too goddamn much today I want to die...DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not a fan of turkey (not the country) so I ate ham. Jesus!!! I ate ham. Well it's turkey sandwiches, turkey salad, turkey, turkey, turkey for the next however long. We had one deep fat fried. Hmmmm.

Well not much to say except I saw some visitors while I was away...

Hello to Southern Bird In the UK,
Ross in Sturgis,
Barry In Belle,
I think Cassandra in Pierre.

Happy Thankgiving and If I don't have an "acute myocardio infarction" or a cerebral vascular accident, I'll talk to you later. I'm pretty sure I'm in Atrial Fibrillation right now.

Eric
|
1 Comments:
  • Hey Eric!
    Went to Nebraska for Thanks-givin' and almost got snowed in there BUT made it home after a 10 hour drive, which is only 'pose to take 6 hours. Next yr were going to do a big one so plan on comin' over!!!cuz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30 November, 2005 19:55  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Eric :: permalink