age= The Noisy Cakehole <$BlogRSDUrl$>
The Noisy Cakehole
Open Your Mouth, People

Goodbye November.....

Wednesday, November 30
Well another month down the shitter. Life after 30 sure blazes by. In a little over a month I'll be 32. Ha ha. The downhill run toward Christmas goes quick also.

Another good day at work. I'm going to be working in triage forever. I don't mind though. We met our new supervisor and it's a guy. He's a hard read and I can stand it when you can't read a person. With the other two supervisors I have had, they were a easy read. The one that hired me was well..... you know and the other just quit. We have so many new people in the Department now it's not funny. Oh the days way back when, right Jenny?

It's was good to hear from Jenny, Thanks for commenting sister!! I do wish you still worked here, we need some humor and have so little now. Jory is still a riot. When are you going to visit?

Today, in our Cancer Care Institute, a black man took all his clothes off in the waiting area. He ended up in our department and over to you know where (Go West Young Man Go West!!!) It made me laugh because I could just see the little old lady's freaking out because they had never seen a nekkid black man before. "What's that man have in his lap, Mildred???" "I don't know Ethel, but whatever it was, it winked at me."

Anyways, Keep commenting (ixnay on the asshole ay) And i'll talk to you in December.

Eric